Big snaps on ubuntu store.

Jose Pekkarinen jose.pekkarinen at canonical.com
Thu Apr 6 12:57:20 UTC 2017

I'll do later today with the bug report.

Yes it's possible to slim it, as this is bringing all clang targets with
all the bells and whistles the git code brings, however I see no way how to
put some targets in a slimmer snap without duplicating the common part in
all the others. I'm open to suggestions.

Best regards.

José