desktop-gtk3

Spencer Parkin spencertparkin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 05:02:36 UTC 2017

Thanks, Didier.  I was on 2.19 of snapcraft.  Apparently I was way out of
date.  Now it is working again, and you can all bask in the glory of my
latest release to be uploaded shortly.

BTW, I have some snaps that I've uploaded and published, but their total
peices of garbage.  I can unpublish them from the website, but is there a
way to delete them altogether?