Let's kill "sideloading"

Victor Palau victor.palau at canonical.com
Fri Sep 2 07:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

In the case of installing snaps from the local file system, where will the
assertions require to installation reside? Also in the local file system?

I can see this use case when either the snap is not yet in the store
(during development) or the device has no access to the/a store (maybe
behind a firewall)

Thanks

Victor

Thanks