Connecting to Ubuntu SnapWeb; https://localhost:4201 shows Your connection is not secure

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:26:56 UTC 2016

This is the first time I've noticed this happening and I keep SnapWeb
loaded in my browser.

The owner of localhost has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected
to this website.

localhost:4201 uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is
not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is only valid
for 127.0.0.1

But, is the error caused by a setting I have not correct?

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C