calling cli apps

Alejandro Vera alejandro.vera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:41:49 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

I am doing an internal tool for our office. I want to change our .deb
packages for snap packages

In our tool I can config a cli "code beautifier" and also a custom browser
for opening local files.

So, first, what should I do to access other installed command line apps?
Should I install them in my snap also? I found it a bad solution becouse i
can only select the installed app

Second. I want to use the default browser to open a file that it is saved
in the /tmp folder of my snap. Can I do that??/

Sorry for my bad english. Is not my native language :D

--
Alejandro Vera
http://www.recicleta.cl