Snaps on Ubuntu 16.10.

Spencer spencertparkin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:05:42 UTC 2016

I probably just annoyed everyone with this email, but I thought I would follow up with it and say that the issue is resolved.  The user figured it out.  He reinstalled snapd after his upgrade of Ubuntu, then reinstalled the rubecube snap, and then it worked.  So that's good to know.  I would have encountered the same issue eventually.