Removing a key

Luke Williams luke.williams at canonical.com
Thu Oct 13 22:49:19 UTC 2016

I ended up creating a new one, and I’m getting further now. I’ll start a new thread for the issue I’m see now…

Thanks,

Luke Williams - Technical Partner Manager, Network Switches/Ubuntu-Core
email: luke.williams at canonical.com <mailto:luke.williams at canonical.com>
http://www.canonical.com/ <http://www.canonical.com/> | http://www.ubuntu.com <http://www.ubuntu.com/>