How to make a snap from a .jar

Matthew Aguirre matt.aguirre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:26:46 UTC 2016

Assuming this is a GUI and not command line.
You'll need to add in access to X11 and also import in the full Java
environment since the jdk plugin is headless.

https://github.com/ZenHarbinger/torgo/blob/master/snapcraft.yaml

Also, I'm not sure about executing the jar straight from the
commandline.  It's easier to have a wrapper that does this work for you.

https://github.com/ZenHarbinger/torgo/blob/master/wrapper
--
Matt