Shared content example - ubuntu-app-platform

Stuart Bishop stuart.bishop at canonical.com
Wed Nov 30 13:39:13 UTC 2016

On 29 November 2016 at 08:36, Enwei Zhang <enwei.zhang at canonical.com> wrote:

> Thank you Timo.
> I changed from "./bin" to "/bin", then it works.

Did you have any luck getting 'write' to work? I'm getting as far as
running my app and it failing with:

  cannot mount /snap/prov/x2 at /snap/cons/x1/test-share-target with
options bind. errmsg: No such file or directory

I'm unsure what paths I should be using. I need to get access to
$SNAP_DATA, $SNAP_USER_DATA, $SNAP_COMMON etc. to install configuration
files.

Are there any user docs or design specs around, or is this feature being
prototyped on the fly? I can't even find anything about the plugs: stanza
in snapcraft.yaml, but that might just be a lack of Google juice.

keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2016 Enwei Zhang <enwei.zhang at canonical.com>

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop at canonical.com>