gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Mon Nov 14 19:29:01 UTC 2016
The 2016.11.14 release of Spread is now available both as a snap and at
There are quite a few interesting changes on this one:
- Support for fetching files generated by the remote tasks:
- Support for "manual" tasks/suites/systems/backends, which only run when
- Repack support which allows the implementation of delta uploads:
- New -shell-after and -shell-before flags.
- Spread now tests spread itself:
- Print job's position ("N of M"), to have an idea of where things stand.
- New MATCH function oriented at tests that look like:
echo foobar | MATCH foo
It uses grep underneath, but unlike grep it prints the whole output when
the match fails, making it easier to debug the problem.
- ERROR function is now supported on any script.
- Fixes around handling of environment variables inside debugging shells.
- Define $SPREAD_* early so they may be referenced inside other variables.
- Force use of LXD images from local cache when available, improving
performance and allowing offline use.
gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snapcraft