Ubuntu Core 16 Final!

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Fri Nov 4 07:10:48 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

First, thanks for your detailed instructions. I just followed your steps to
install the QEMU to test the Ubuntu Core. However, I have to problems in
logging into the Ubuntu Core. The captured screen is like
http://imgur.com/a/Qyfc9. May I know what the correct password for logging
into the Ubuntu core. Is it the one for Ubuntu One? or the one for the ssh?

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo

XiaoGuo, Liu