Interface for Snappy Apps that understand Unity8 Application Lifecycle

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Fri May 27 17:22:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

We need to understand which apps understand the Unity8 application
lifecycle so that we don't try to manage apps that aren't designed with
an application lifecycle in mind. I've gone ahead and proposed a PR
just to get the name started, though I imagine it'll have more features
in the future as we continue to develop it. It is the first step (with
many more in the future) in moving towards getting Snappy apps working
with Unity8.

https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/pull/1229

Ted##SELECTION_END##