Minimal Kiosk App with Snappy

Kevin Gunn kevin.gunn at canonical.com
Mon May 23 16:06:46 UTC 2016

Hey Anthony - but also, if you are interested in looking into your other
suggestion "something like the QT Web Engine
<http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebengine-index.html> with MIR"
You could try out Mir as well, just check out
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/snappy/guides/mir-snaps/
The wiki talks through this, but in effect it provides a guide for using a
Qt example app that you could easily fork and replace with your own client
app snap.
would love to hear your feedback.
br,kg