Updates regarding SDL2 issues

Alex Spataru alex_spataru at outlook.com
Wed Jun 22 21:37:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

Setting the confinement of the package to "devmode" fixed all issues with SDL (Joystick & audio work now). However, the application is still not able to launch the processes used to get CPU & Battery information.

As far as I know, I can obtain CPU information by reading /proc/stat, however, I am not sure if the security model would allow my application to do that. I guess that reading battery state will be similar to obtaining CPU information, in the sense that I should read some file in the system (in the case that snap allows me to).

Thanks for your time,
Alex Spataru