Snappy server source code?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Jun 22 12:57:14 UTC 2016

Hey Simon, Raphael,

To move a bit faster we've based the current backend on infrastructure we
already had live to support the Ubuntu phone. It's all the same web of
services, effectively, so a bit hard to just take out and re-deploy.

That said, we really have just a few entry points on it right now, which
means it shouldn't be too hard to implement an alternative. In fact, we
have been discussing developing a new one from the ground up to support
tests more easily.

If you are interested on this, we can discuss further and see how we might
get started.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net