ubuntu-device-flash errors for building armhf image

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 3 09:19:45 UTC 2016

Le 03/06/2016 09:01, Woodrow Shen a écrit :
> Edit subject.

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us, let's try to fix this all together :)

It seems that your kernel snap is uploaded to the edge channel from the
store and you can reach it out. I think then the image try to determine
the bootloader you included in your image and depending on this, copying
(in uboot) or linking it (in grub).

The error message just says that it can't determine this bootloader, how
did you assemble your snaps and included your bootloaded? Maybe Oliver
or Sergio (for the snapcraft part) may help there?

Cheers,
Didier