Getting QT apps running.

Dietmar Winkler dietmar.winkler at hit.no
Thu Jul 28 18:34:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

thanks.  That let me start the app ... almost. I'm now getting:

$ ipe
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported
QGtkStyle could not resolve GTK. Make sure you have installed the
proper libraries.
[string "require "main""]:1: module 'main' not found:
no field package.preload['main']
no file '../../../install/share/ipe/7.2.5/lua/main.lua'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/main.so'
no file '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lua/5.2/main.so'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/5.2/main.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.2/loadall.so'
no file './main.so'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
[string "require "main""]:1: in main chunk