snap package automated review Failed

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Tue Jul 26 18:21:42 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-07-01 at 09:59 +0800, peter.chen at lemaker.com wrote:
> Hi, All
> I want to submit gadget for the lemaker guitar to the snap store, but i have
> some trouble, as shown in the figure below.
> I'm very sorry, i don't know how to solve, and hope you can give me some
> suggestions, and the snap package as attached.

I don't see this up for manual review in the store. Can you request a manual
review?

Gadget snaps are being redone as is the store approval process for them.
Eventually assertions will be in place and specifying a gadget snap won't
trigger a manual review. While that is being worked on I've asked in another
thread how gadget snaps should be handle in the interim.

In the future I suggest asking on IRC in #snappy on Freenode if someone could
perform a manual review and you should get a quick response.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com