Liferea

Ted Gould ted at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 20 07:05:38 UTC 2016

The home interface doesn't allow you to use directories with a "." as
the first character. This is to avoid having applications able to read
your private keys and other important information.
You should change the place that Liferea uses to write it's
configuration and databases to be the snap user writable areas, and I
think in the end you might not need the home interface at all!
The environment variable that gives the location of writable area for
the application is $SNAP_USER_DATA. If you want to know any of the
variables that is typically given to a snap you can install the hello-
world snap and use "hello-world.env" to see them.
Good luck!
Ted