Dashboard service to view deployed snaps/versions on fleet of devices running Ubuntu Core

Luther Goh Lu Feng elfgoh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 10:30:11 UTC 2016

For clarity, I am asking about one single dashboard for multiple Ubuntu core devices

-- Luther
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 5:58 PM, XiaoGuo Liu <xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com> wrote:

You may find more reading in my blog at http://blog.csdn.net/ubuntutouch/article/details/52980068

Firstly, you log into your ubuntu core device, and use the following command to install snapweb:

--

XiaoGuo, Liu