Error using python3-gi dependency

Chris Wayne chris.wayne at canonical.com
Tue Dec 20 19:18:38 UTC 2016

Hi Sergio,

You could try having a wrapper set something like this:

export
GI_TYPELIB_PATH=$SNAP/usr/lib/girepository-1.0:$SNAP/usr/lib/$ARCH/girepository-1.0
where $ARCH is defined like this:

case "$SNAP_ARCH" in
    "amd64") ARCH='x86_64-linux-gnu'
    ;;
    "i386") ARCH='i386-linux-gnu'
    ;;
    "arm64") ARCH='aarch64-linux-gnu'
    ;;
    "armhf") ARCH='arm-linux-gnueabihf'
    ;;
    *)
        echo "Unsupported architecture: $SNAP_ARCH"
    ;;
esac

Hope that helps!

Thanks