Snapcraft's state tracking improvements

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Wed Dec 14 11:02:09 UTC 2016

El 13/12/16 a las 21:27, Seth Arnold escribió:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 01:57:20PM -0800, Kyle Fazzari wrote:
>> *Option 2*: Automatically take care of everything. If you modify a part
>> with dependencies, snapcraft will rebuild those dependencies as it sees
>> fit without your needing to say so. Similarly, if you clean a part with
> This options feels most likely to lead to reliably reproducable results.

I am inclined to go with this option as well. When chaining parts with
the `after` keyword, what usually comes """before""" are your
dependencies whereas when creating a snap one would work on the leaves
(the parts holding the most `after`s). I think of it almost as a
`Build-Depends` in `debian/control`