can't log in on ubuntu core console via sso...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Dec 14 00:35:47 UTC 2016

This is with a very freshly downloaded image,
329125916 Dec 13 12:04 ubuntu-core-16-pi3.img.xz
Linux localhost.localdomain 4.4.0-1030-raspi2 #37-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct
20 15:06:25 UTC 2016 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

I'm very confused.  You have SSO.  You tell people to create an SSO
account to use the device.  Yet SSO can't be used to log into the
system at the console.  ??
- Dan