Ubuntu 16.04, which version of snapcraft

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 8 07:16:06 UTC 2016

Le 07/12/2016 à 21:53, Jenny Murphy a écrit :
> Hi,
>  So now I am ready to go with snapcraft 2.22.1.
>
> I think upgrading my snapcraft.yaml should be pretty straight forward?
>
> This is what I have :
>
> *services:*
> *  main:*
> *    start: bin/wrapper*
> *
> *
> *parts:*
> *    move-scripts:*
> *        plugin: copy*
> *        files:*
> *            scripts: scripts*
> *    main:*
> *        plugin: ant*
> *        source: .*
> *    wrapper:*
> *        plugin: make*
> *        source: .*
>

> So I think my parts section will be ok. But I need to re-do the
> services section to :
>
> |apps: daemon1: command: bin/wrapper daemon: simple|
>
> Any other suggestions ?

Hey,

Sounds about right!
Note that the copy plugin is deprecated and could be replaced with the
dump plugin (using organize/stage/snap keyword for the equivalent
"files" functionality).

The rest should stay the same, you will have some warnings about missing
"grade" keyword probably. I suggest just running snapcraft init in
another directory so that you can spot the differences for the base
semantic ;)
Cheers,
Didier