No such file or directory when try to execute gsettings

Eloy García (PC Actual) eloy.garcia.pca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:15:38 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastien!

Thanks for your answer, but I forgot to say I tried gsettings and unity7
interfaces with no success. Nevertheless, I only put those interfaces in
snapcraft.yml, but I didn't do anyting else (configurations, tweaks...).
Adding more information, this is the script executed when
wallpaperdownloader is launched. Maybe it is here where I should add some
mappings to the "native" environment?

#!/bin/sh
# Only for packaging!
# Script for snap packaging wallpaperdownloader application. It is not
related to the code itself
# Not good, needed for fontconfig
export XDG_DATA_HOME=$SNAP/usr/share
# Font Config
export FONTCONFIG_PATH=$SNAP/etc/fonts/config.d
export FONTCONFIG_FILE=$SNAP/etc/fonts/fonts.conf
export HOME=$SNAP_USER_DATA
java -jar -Duser.home=$SNAP_USER_DATA $SNAP/jar/wallpaperdownloader.jar

Thanks again :)

Eloy

--
Eloy García Almadén