Does anyone know how to build snap for ARM architecture?

XiaoGuo Liu xiaoguo.liu at canonical.com
Wed Aug 24 05:34:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just now successfully used launchpad.net to build snaps for ARM
architecture. However, the precondition is that it works on my desktop
well. I am thinking whether there is an alternative way to compile snaps
for armhf in view of the fact that raspberry is now supporting the
architecture. I used to come with a docker solution to it for 15.04. Now
docker snap is not there any more. Can anyone tell me how to build for
armhf snaps?

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo

--