snapd events API

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Aug 17 14:26:23 UTC 2016

Understood, thanks for the details.

For the time being, I suggest implementing that in terms of polling since
we already have good APIs for that which should be very fast (it's all in
memory).

This gives us some more time to focus on the image deliverables that we
have impending, and some time to design the events API properly as well.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net