snapd events API

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Aug 17 13:56:25 UTC 2016

Yeah, this is non-working remainings of something that wasn't discussed
much.

Before patching it, we need to come up with a more clear idea of how the
API looks like, how it's supposed to evolve, and what's the plan for
integration into the various aspects of the system.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net