snapcraft cleanbuild problem

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 14:47:08 UTC 2016

El 08/08/16 a las 11:42, Cemil Azizoglu escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a snap for mesa demos [1, 2] to add to the playpen. While
> building using "snapcraft cleanbuild" I'm getting "500 Internal Server
> Error" [3]. My lxc/lxd setup looks sane. Any ideas what might be wrong?

This may be related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+bug/1593409

It may not be if other containers created just work.
So `dpkg-reconfigure lxd` might do the trick for you. I still need to
talk to the lxd folks to figure out how to make this a seamless
experience, but they have something coming up on their side that might
just do the trick.