Connecting snap interfaces

Christopher Arges chris.j.arges at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 14:09:46 UTC 2016

I'm snapping up a daemon and client program that requires several
non-auto-connect interfaces.

Right now for a user to install and run the program(s) correctly requires:

snap install daemon-program_1_amd64.snap
snap connect daemon-programd:hardware-observe ubuntu-core:hardware-observe
snap connect daemon-programd:system-observe ubuntu-core:system-observe
snap connect daemon-program:hardware-observe ubuntu-core:hardware-observe
snap connect daemon-program:system-observe ubuntu-core:system-observe
sudo systemctl restart snap.daemon-program.daemon-programd

How can I make my snap auto-connect these special interfaces?

--chris