Pithos snap

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Mon Aug 1 16:43:47 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-08-01 at 10:45 -0400, Aaron Honeycutt wrote:
> Heyo all!

Hi!

> [3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/snappy/+bug/1590679
>
> I've gotten around 1 and 2 thanks to the cool folks in #snappy on IRC
> freenode but 3 is still holding me and I'm sure other folks back.

Today, you can install with --devmode and publish to the store in non-stable
channels with 'confinement: devmode' in your yaml and be unblocked.

There is an exploratory PR for this bug:
https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/pull/1446/files

This bug and PR came up last week which rekindled discussions that allows me to
get this PR moving again. Stay tuned-- this bug should be fixed in a new snapd
release soon (2.12 or later).

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com