snapcraft 2.21 has been released

Sergio Schvezov sergio.schvezov at canonical.com
Tue Nov 8 13:29:36 UTC 2016

Hello snapcrafters!

We are pleased to announce the release of version `2.21` of snapcraft
has been released:
https://launchpad.net/snapcraft/+milestone/2.21

Here's the list of features that you can find in this new release:

- More bash completion goodness
- `source-commit` allows specifying a revision number/hash for `source`
entries in `parts`.

Some bugs and minor improvements have been made in this micro release as
well.

This release has seen some contributions from outside of the snapcraft
core team, so we want to give a shout out to these folks, here's a team
thank you for:

- Chris Wayne
- Stéphane Graber

To get the source for this release check it out at
https://github.com/ubuntu-core/snapcraft/releases/tag/2.21

A great place to collaborate and discuss features, bugs and ideas on
snapcraft is snapcraft at lists.snapcraft.io mailing list or on Ubuntu's
rocket chat
instance on https://rocket.ubuntu.com/channel/snapcraft

To file bugs, please go to https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapcraft/+filebug.