[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] unity8 7.81.3+13.10.20130927.3-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Sep 27 16:26:08 UTC 2013
unity8 (7.81.3+13.10.20130927.3-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Michal Hruby ]
* Correctly handle image URI scheme in results.
[ Michał Sawicz ]
* Make SHOW_DASH and HIDE_DASH close the current preview. (LP:
* Add a LazyImage component that shows an activity spinner for long-
loading images and handles aspect ratio properly.
* Fix Qt 5.1 FTBFS and suppress some build warnings.
[ Albert Astals ]
* Make sure we always have least have one column in the gridview. (LP:
* LVWPH: Make sure we always overshoot vertically. (LP: #1229851)
* Remember the expanded categoryId and not the expanded index The
index can change on search, and we still want to maintain it
expanded in that case. (LP: #1230216)
* Fix showHeader in an edge case of notShownByItsOwn Not all the tests
i've added fail without the code fix, but i've added them just to be
more covered . (LP: #1230187)
[ Diego Sarmentero ]
* Handling error signal from the DownloadTracker plugin (BUG:
#1229744). (LP: #1229744)
* Remove "Reviews and Comments" section from Application Preview until
the feature is ready (BUG: #1226632) - Detect when the keyboard is
being shown to allow the user to scroll the Preview even more if
necessary to interact with the components at the bottom of that
preview, and don't leave those components obscured behind the
keyboard (BUG: #1226638). (LP: #1226632, #1224717, #1226638)
[ Nick Dedekind ]
* Brought messaging indicator inline with UnityMenuModel &
UnityMenuAction. (LP: #1217676, #1217678)
[ Pawel Stolowski ]
* Support canned search queries returned by Home Scope.
* Cancel previous actions and previews on new activation / preview.
Expose previewed data row in Preview object.
[ Michael Terry ]
* Only enable the Bottombar when the HUD is available. (LP: #1220306)
* Increase the "Skip intro" clickable area, making dismissing the edge
demo intro feel more natural. (LP: #1220632)
[ Michael Zanetti ]
* drop our CrossFadeImage in favor of the SDK one. (LP: #1227783)
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 358
Date: 2013-09-27 14:16:21.162537+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes