[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] ubuntu-system-settings 0.1+13.10.20130926.4-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Sep 27 00:52:55 UTC 2013
ubuntu-system-settings (0.1+13.10.20130926.4-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Charles Kerr ]
* As requested, remove the linefeed between a function's return type
and its name.
[ Sebastien Bacher ]
* security: hide non working PIN and app access settings.
* battery: hide screen idle delay selection, the backend is not
* timezone: some tweaks and fixes - hide the selector, we don't have a
backend for automatic selection - replace the text widget by label
from the ubuntu uitk, it fixes the issue with the text being too
small - update the placeholder string according to the new design.
* datetime: drop empty list item, it's not in the design.
* hide reset options until we get some backend code working. The
factory resets require support for the system image side, the other
options should be doable from our side later on.
* hide phone settings, we lack phone app support for call
* update the translation template.
* background: revert use of the new content-hub, it's buggy (see bug
#1231368). (LP: #1231368)
[ William Hua ]
* Switch to ListView as workaround to LP #1227249. (LP: #1227249)
[ David Planella ]
* Add a translator comment for the battery charge level (bug 1210341).
[ Alberto Mardegan ]
* Load testability driver if the -testability option is given. This
change is needed in order to make the system-settings application
and its plugins testable with autopilot (or other testability
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 392
Date: 2013-09-26 21:48:13.910556+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Maintainer: Ubuntu Desktop <ubuntu-desktop at lists.ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes