[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] content-hub 0.0+13.10.20130920-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Sep 20 12:05:28 UTC 2013
content-hub (0.0+13.10.20130920-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Ken VanDine ]
* fix for the MockHandler so it doesn't trigger dbus activation .
* explicitly build dep on libglib2.0-dev .
* Updated handler names and paths to use nih_dbus_path to sanitize the
names. nih_dbus_path is designed to really just return a dbus path,
however this is the same function apparmor uses to mangle app_id
names for policy, so it should ensure we can match consistently.
This is needed for confined apps.
* Use QGSettings for persistent peer registration and set defaults.
Also adds a helper install peers, which will be used as a click
hook, but doesn't get installed yet.
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 41
Date: 2013-09-20 11:00:20.787699+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes