[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] webbrowser-app 0.22+13.10.20130918.1-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Sep 18 15:50:16 UTC 2013
webbrowser-app (0.22+13.10.20130918.1-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Alexandre Abreu ]
* chrome selection.
* Navigation support. (LP: #1187917)
* Handle window raise event from webapps. The event might be occur for
example when the app is being raised from the messaging menu etc.
And additional proxy object is used to give access from the qml
browser back to the native window object.
* Add a command line argument for webapps that allows one to specify
the root path for installed webapp searches. The uses cases are
multiple, among other things local testing, and click packages
(where webapps are installed in /opt/) and should be looked up
there. For click webapps, the desktop-click hook will set the CWD
when starting the app to the local click app folder and aa_exec will
make sure that all is properly setup. Given the containment rules
for click apps, the webbrowser-app should be told where to look for
desktop rules (and the Exec line from the webapp desktop file should
explicitly specify where to look for it based on CWD). .
* Tweak title to remove the ubuntu browser references when run as a
[ daker ]
* Added support for IP adresses. (LP: #1166063)
[ Olivier Tilloy ]
* Temporarily skip a test that consistently fails on devices. This is
to unblock autolanding of a large number of valid merge requests
that have been sitting there for too long.
* Remove unused runtime dependency on qtdeclarative5-hud1.0. It had
crept back in by accident at revision 242. (LP: #1221344)
* Skip a test that is flaky (for a known reason) on slow
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 312
Date: 2013-09-18 08:08:16.377833+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes