[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] mountall 2.50 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Tue Sep 10 23:23:43 UTC 2013
mountall (2.50) unstable; urgency=low
* Add support for pstore. Closes: #722212.
* Allow multiple fstab entries with the same mountpoint: we still mask
any entries that came from a different source (i.e., /etc/fstab will
mask /lib/init/fstab), but if there are multiple entries in /etc/fstab,
treat them all as separate mounts instead of letting the last one win.
* Don't set 'console output' anymore; now that we have upstart logging by
default, logs will be captured and (assuming /var/log becomes writable
at some point) mountall is debuggable without having to spew text to the
* Support reading --verbose/--debug options from /proc/cmdline, so that
we can give users a better way to debug mountall without having to
edit the upstart job.
* Since everything is in a single event loop, a request from plymouth to
skip a mount may come in after the mount has already happened. So don't
assert on a bogus request, just treat it as a no-op and continue.
Date: 2013-09-10 10:18:36.651918+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes