[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] git-buildpackage 0.6.3 (Accepted)
cjwatson at canonical.com
Mon Sep 9 16:53:11 UTC 2013
git-buildpackage (0.6.3) unstable; urgency=low
* [60ffe95] --git-hooks doesn't take an argument
* [7a29e42] Move MockedChangelog to testutils and allow to specify the
content so we can reuse it for other dch tests.
* [938e4cd] dch: make automatic adding of new sections more robust.
The code that determined if we found a snapshot header was obfuscated by
the code that determines the commits to add. Split those and better
document their purpose. Also always return the commit to start from so we
don't need to repeat the logic in the upper levels.
* [d0fb6d8] Minor docstring updates
* [388cfb8] docs: Add recommended branch layout.
It'd be nice to have similar branch layouts among packages so recommend
one that worked well so far.
* [34b2079] GitRepository: allow to use '..' instead of '...'
The symmetric difference isn't always useful since it includes changes
from both branches. See #680705.
* [f793ed0] pq: exclude patches from Debian packaging branch.
When regenerating the patch queue including patches from the Debian
branch is not useful. Addresses parts of #680705.
Thanks to Benjamin Cama for the detailed analysis.
* [283c847] docs: Refert to gbp in the introduction since this wraps all
Thanks to Ross Boylan for pointing out that the current wording is
* [8f073eb] docs: remove superfluous at
* [c9d3d93] Use open() instead of file() since the later doesn't exist in
Date: 2013-08-28 22:12:55.653115+00:00
Changed-By: Guido Günther <agx at sigxcpu.org>
Signed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes