[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] dx 1:4.4.4-5 (Accepted)
logatronico at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:27:44 UTC 2013
dx (1:4.4.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #654646)
* Update d/control:
- build with libmotif-dev instead of lesstif2-dev (Closes: #714834)
- build with unversioned libtiff-dev (Ubuntu)
- build with unversioned libpng-dev (Closes: #662308)
- bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no further changes)
* Fix missing () in DXGetError (Closes: #688395)
* Do not build with libxp even if it is installed (Closes: #623644)
* Install /usr/lib/*.so symlinks in libdx4-dev package
* Create d/libdx4.symbols
* Fix FTBFS twice in a row.
* Create d/watch.
* Build with hardening flags enabled and fix format security.
* Fix underlinking of libDXL by explicitly linking libDX.
* Fix various spelling and hyphen-used-as-minus-sign errors.
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Update to Standards-Version to 3.9.3 and debhelper to 9.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets; use dh_prep in rules file.
* Patches 64bit,gcc43, kfreebsd, usr-local were updated with "quilt
refresh" to make them apply cleanly.
Date: 2013-09-07 10:13:39.188359+00:00
Changed-By: Graham Inggs <graham at nerve.org.za>
Signed-By: Logan Rosen <logatronico at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes