[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] bullet 2.81-rev2613+dfsg-3 (Accepted)
logatronico at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:26:24 UTC 2013
bullet (2.81-rev2613+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [52a6675] debian/control: Move graphviz and doxygen to Indep.
graphviz and doxygen are only required to build the arch:all documentation.
* [b3a4b8a] Build the documentation only in the indep target.
This avoids a FTBFS on armel and is less wasteful for the buildd.
* [2c225f2] Really use canonical Vcs-URI.
* [16530ab] get-orig-source: produce identical tarballs.
* [fc8a3e6] debian/rules: Remove override for dh_builddeb
xz is the default compressor now
* [c2c8f49] Use symlinks and rdfind for deduplication of files.
* [46f4996] Clean up md5, map and html files in libbullet-doc.
Thanks to Dmitry Smirnov for the patch.
* [b8f7e5b] Improve get-orig-source target.
Add an error handler to the get-orig-source target. This is to avoid
extracting the orig.tar file to an existing directory.
* [f59314d] Ensure that bullet can be built twice.
Remove html files in dh_clean target because dpkg-source cannot represent
the changes to those html files.
* [52c9c25] debian/rules: Do not use -Wl, --as-needed anymore. Apparently
this option is too aggressive and also prevents that libgimpactutils is
dynamically linked against libc6.
Date: 2013-08-10 16:11:15.264678+00:00
Signed-By: Logan Rosen <logatronico at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes