[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] wireshark 1.10.1-1 (Accepted)
jbicha at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 28 16:07:01 UTC 2013
wireshark (1.10.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release 1.10.1
- release notes:
- security fixes:
- The DCP ETSI dissector could crash (CVE-2013-4083)
- The P1 dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The Radiotap dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The DCOM ISystemActivator dissector could crash.
Discovered by Laurent Butti. (CVE-2013-4922, CVE-2013-4923,
CVE-2013-4924, CVE-2013-4925 and CVE-2013-4926)
- The Bluetooth SDP dissector could go into a large loop.
Discovered by Laurent Butti. (CVE-2013-4927)
- The Bluetooth OBEX dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The DIS dissector could go into a large loop.
- The DVB-CI dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The GSM RR dissector (and possibly others) could go into a large loop.
- The GSM A Common dissector could crash.
- The Netmon file parser could crash. Discovered by G. Geshev.
(CVE-2013-4933 and CVE-2013-4934)
- The ASN.1 PER dissector could crash.
Discovered by Oliver-Tobias Ripka. (CVE-2013-4935)
- The PROFINET Real-Time dissector could crash.
* fix upstream's libwireshark library's version number
* warn administrator during configuring dumpcap to allow non-root users
to capture packets if creating the wireshark system group fails
* refer to libwireshark3 in libwsutil-dev's description
* use xdg-open instead of sensible-browser
Date: 2013-07-28 04:18:20.640067+00:00
Changed-By: Balint Reczey <balint at balintreczey.hu>
Signed-By: Jeremy Bicha <jbicha at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes