[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] espeak 1.47.11-1 (Accepted)
seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 22 09:56:25 UTC 2013
espeak (1.47.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* debian/rules: Use phondata-manifest in the espeak-data directory
* Updated espeak manpage
* Updated copyright
[ Jason White ]
* Pass compiler flags on make command line so they won't be ignored.
* Rebuild object files with AUDIO=runtime after building static library
without it. (Closes: #707912)
[ Samuel Thibault ]
* Add utf-8-init patch to fix initialization of utf-8 locale for proper
character properties detection.
* Add pulse-trigger-on-final-chunk patch to flush the pulse output.
Date: 2013-06-20 04:12:56.647018+00:00
Signed-By: Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes