[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] friends-app 0.91.3+13.10.20130717-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Jul 17 17:00:38 UTC 2013
friends-app (0.91.3+13.10.20130717-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Ken VanDine ]
* new source for friends-app
* renamed project file with -app
* fixed qml path
* Fixed path
* added gettext build stuff for localization
* added a few translations
* removed unused files
* Don't use a ListItem.Empty for the favorite line, it was eating the
* margin fixes from robru
* replace gwibber
* removed unused import
* add keyboard navigation (wip)
* significant scrolling fixes and support for most keyboard navigation
* polishing up scrolling
* Don't reorder the view, StreamModel is descending now.
* Added refresh
* added pull to refresh bar
* updated retweet icon
* Layout improvements for tiles
* Fixed resize issue after collapsing details
* set link color to gray
* Updated favorite icon
* No orange buttons
* moved the retweet action to the tile instead of details and hook up
activity spinners for favorite and retweet.
* Added character count and clear icon for Post. Added stub code for
url shortening, commented out until qml-friends exposes it.
* Use urlShorten
* Don't change liked and likes locally, rely on the model to handle
* Add counter and urlShorten to reply entry and insert @sender
automatically for twitter and identica
* Added Keywords to the .desktop file
* Use a Checkbox for account selection per design guidelines
* Use a transparent-button instead of an image and MouseArea for the
* Attempt to load the 100px avatar, if it fails load the full sized
* Don't pop more than one page off the PageStack when posting to
multiple accounts. Adds an error popover when there is a failure,
however we can't display which account had the failure. That will
require an API change in qml-friends
* Don't hide the reply entry on posts from_me, we might want to
* ensure content can be markup
* set textFormat for link_desc
* merged from trunk
* revert patch that captured the spacebar for moving the ListView, it
broke using space in replies.
* use the width of our listView for the delegate instead of
* For resolution independence, use units.gu to determine icon sizes
* reset the string of the unpulled state after refreshing
* merged from trunk
* Fix aspect of avatars with Image.PreserveAspectCrop
* don't use file naming for the images that assume they were designed
for specific resolutions.
* Coding style cleanup
* Use NoSnap for even smoother scrolling
* use a Row for favorite adding spacing between the icon and the label
* removed some unneeded code, font properties come from the theme.
* ported from API deprecations in ubuntu-ui-toolkit .
* More phablet friendly, don't lock the toolbar and enable
* Make TimeLine a Page and set flickable to the listview to fix issues
with the header . (LP: #1201094)
* Removed a couple un-needed anchors.
[ Sam Hewitt ]
* Redesign of main icon.
[ Stuart Langridge ]
* Update the displayed timestamp on each tile infrequently. The update
happens every 30s if we have the focus, and every 2m if we don't.
[ Robert Bruce Park ]
* Forward port of lp:~dpm/gwibber/bug-1068126 (also, whitespace
* Minor cosmetic fixup with link_url and link_desc display.
* Stop heinously-long messages from taking up more than a screenful of
* Fix off-by-one error when calculating tweet lengths. (LP: #1168899).
* Test that the toolbar can be revealed.
[ Kaleo ]
* Remove non-useful use of ItemStyle. ItemStyle is about to be
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 85
Date: 2013-07-17 05:05:18.040168+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Maintainer: Ubuntu Desktop <ubuntu-desktop at lists.ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes