[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] ubuntu-system-settings 0.1+13.10.20130713-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sat Jul 13 07:30:25 UTC 2013
ubuntu-system-settings (0.1+13.10.20130713-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Sebastien Bacher ]
* license: implement the "software licenses" section subpanel The
current approch is to list all the packages installing a copyright
and build a model from that. When selecting one of them in the list
we go to a new page which displays the content of the copyright.
That might need some tweaking later to include licences from the
* about: improve a bit the format of the vendor header.
* reset: use singlecontrol items, the margin issue has been resolved.
* sound: implement the silent mode warning The UI is there but not
plugged to the system yet, you need to manually set the variable to
see it. .
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 137
Date: 2013-07-13 07:05:17.666529+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Maintainer: Ubuntu Desktop <ubuntu-desktop at lists.ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes