[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] ubuntu-ui-toolkit 0.1.46+13.10.20130703.1-0ubuntu1 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Jul 3 21:15:22 UTC 2013
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (0.1.46+13.10.20130703.1-0ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
[ Zsombor Egri ]
* Fix for re-parenting items that are anchor filled to an item in
* TextField API extended with API left out from TextInput. wrapMode is
not inlcuded as does not make sense to be used in single line input.
* Calculator example which turns from simple calculator (phone
portrait mode) into scientific one (phone landscape mode) reflecting
the use of Ubuntu.Layouts. .
* Removing common.pri from Layouts.pro and Layouts\plugin.pro causing
qmake warnings when Ubuntu UI toolkit project is opened in
[ Leo Arias ]
* Replaced the MainWindow emulator for autopilot tests with a MainView
emulator that the uses the custom emulator features of autopilot.
* Added the Toolbar Autopilot emulator. (LP: #1177341)
[ Juhapekka Piiroinen ]
* Fixed broken ubuntu-ui-toolkit-gallery.qmlproject file, which had an
invalid value in mainFile field.
[ tpeeters ]
* Update header behavior: - Do not automatically hide the header when
scrolling in a flickable that is not anchored to the top of the
page. - Automatically show the header when flickable's contentHeight
becomes less than flickable.height. - Update documentation for
Page.flickable. (LP: #1156573, #1160175)
[ Kaleo ]
* Removed common.pri and coverage.pri files that were cluttering
QtCreator making it harder to understand the real structure of the
project. coverage.pri has been transformed into a feature file
(coverage.prf) which works the same way as before.
* Removed antiquated TextCustom class.
* Removed unused old-style tabs delegate.
* Removed UbuntuShape.qml and transferred code & documentation to
shapeitem.cpp ShapeItem: renamed baseColor property into color.
* UbuntuShape: simplified gradient implementation; gradientColor is
now the same as color by default. .
* Simplified theming infrastructure. There are no stylesheets anymore
(.qmltheme file), only delegates remain. A theme is a QML module
containing delegates whose names are standardized. The default theme
is called 'Ambiance' and available from QML through 'import
Ubuntu.Components.Themes.Ambiance 0.1'. The name of the current
theme is set in ~/.config/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/theme.ini Writing a new
theme is done by creating a QML module and adding it in the
Ubuntu/Components/Themes folder. A theme inherits from another theme
by containing a text file name 'parent_theme' whose first and only
line is the name of the parent theme. * Moved themes/ directory to
Ubuntu/Components/Themes so that themes are importable. * Simplified
ThemeEngine and ThemeSettings class, removed the rest of the theming
infrastructure (ItemStyle, Style, QmlThemeLoader, Selector,
StyleCache). * Adapted all widgets to use the simplified theming
technique: - new StyledItem class that has a 'style' Component
property representing the delegate - all widgets that have delegates
inherit from StyledItem - all widgets set the 'style' property to
the corresponding delegate in the current theme by using
Theme.createStyleComponent() - Ambiance's stylesheet property/values
have been moved to where they are used (mostly to the delegates) -
TextAreaDelegate: exposed background as Component property - Added a
delegate specific to TextField: TextFieldDelegate - Renamed
delegates so that they match their widget's name (e.g.
EditorCursorDelegate.qml renamed to TextCursorDelegate.qml since
it's the delegate of TextCursor.qml) * Renamed UITK_THEME_PATH into
UBUNTU_UI_TOOLKIT_THEMES_PATH. (LP: #1152160, #1152161, #1152162,
#1185950, #1081038, #1167998, #1137210, #1152154, #1152158)
* New UbuntuColors singleton defining the standard Ubuntu color
palette. (LP: #1098209)
* debian/control: specify same architecture for ubuntu-ui-toolkit-
theme as for qtdeclarative5-ubuntu-ui-toolkit-plugin so that the
files end up in the same folder. (LP: #1197164)
* Button: - implementation clean up - updated visual design - new
* When looking up the plugin's directory
(UbuntuComponentsPlugin::baseUrl), a case was omitted: if another
Ubuntu/Components directory exists and is present in the
QML2_IMPORT_PATH then the lookup failed. This fix is temporary until
Qt 5.1. (LP: #1197293)
* Reverted revisions 562 & 569 that broke the autopilot tests. Fixed
button related autopilot test. (LP: #1197355)
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 580
Date: 2013-07-03 19:55:15.760736+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes