[ubuntu/saucy-proposed] smc 1.9+git20121121-1 (Accepted)
evgeni at debian.org
Tue Jul 2 16:55:16 UTC 2013
smc (1.9+git20121121-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot.
* Bumped standards version to 3.9.1. No changes were needed.
* Now SMC is compiled using the Hardening Options.
+ The package is built using Boost 1.53. Fixes FTBFS. (Closes: #707433)
* debian/compat: bump to compat level 9.
* debian/menu file was updated so that the game is referred to the section
Games/Action instead of Games/Adventure. (Closes: #680258, #709083)
* In this revision i18n of man page is enabled, and German translation has
been put in place. Thanks to Helge Kreutzmann. (Closes: #640234, #709083)
* debian/patches/01_configure.ac.patch has been deleted because the
Debian-specific "libboost_foo-mt" libraries has been removed in Boost 1.53.
Date: 2013-06-16 22:18:49.855180+00:00
Changed-By: Muammar El Khatib <muammar at debian.org>
Signed-By: Dmitrijs Ledkovs <launchpad at surgut.co.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Saucy-changes