Translations in Feisty

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 1 08:06:48 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 23:39 +0100, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Feisty translations seem to be imported into Rosetta. However the
> statistics are not yet updated and the number of packages is exactly
> the same as in Edgy. Probably the packages are not yet merged with the
> feisty templates?
>
> I presume we should still wait for the official announcement before we
> start using Rosetta for Feisty translations. Am I right?

Please avoid translating ubuntu-docs or friends - I've noticed that the
old templates are in Rosetta at the moment rather than the new ones.

Carlos/Danilo, are you able to ensure that the new templates are
imported rather than the Dapper/Edgy templates?

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF