Krusader translation into French

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Tue Jun 19 11:49:54 BST 2007

Stefan Robert escribió:
> Dear,

Hi

> I’m using Windows Commander (Total Commander) for a long time under Windows.
>

> Since 3 months I’m using Ubuntu and I was looking for a similar program
> under Linux.

I really hope you are enjoying Ubuntu :-)

> Christian Ghisler (developper of Total Commander) recommanded me Krusader.
>

> I installed Krusader in Unbutu 7.04 and saw that the program was
> partially translated
>
> into French. Because I know Total Commander in French and I know very
> well French
>
> I propose to help the translation of Krusader into French.
>

> Let me know how I can help …  I just subscribe a Lauchpad account but
> there is
>
> « No translatable templates available » for Krusader. How can I
> translate then ?

Unfortunately, krusader is not part of Ubuntu's supported packages and
thus, it's not yet available to translate using Launchpad.

If you want to help with its translation, you will need to contact the
project developers to do that. You can see their procedure on
http://krusader.sourceforge.net/i18n.php

If you do that, next version uploaded to Ubuntu will include your changes.

Cheers.

> Best Regards,
>

> Stefan Robert
>
> e-mail:  stefan.robert at gmail.com