rosetta-users closes on 22 June 2007

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Thu Jun 7 10:29:41 BST 2007

Hello,

rosetta-users list closing on 22 June 2007

With a tear in my eye, I have to tell you that rosetta-users will close
on 22 June 2007.

But it's not bad news! Discussion of Launchpad Translations - previously
Rosetta - will continue on the launchpad-users list.

Back in September 2004, when we opened Rosetta for testing, the rest of
Launchpad was still some way off. So, we created the rosetta-users list.
Since Launchpad's official launch, more and more discussion has moved to
the launchpad-users list.

Having two separate lists splits discussion and may be confusing,
particularly as we no longer use the Rosetta name.

If you haven't already, please join us on the launchpad-users list. You
can subscribe at:

The rosetta-users archive will remain online but from 22 June we will no
longer accept new postings. To avoid wasting people's time, we have
already closed the list to new subscribers.

Thanks to everyone who has used rosetta-users. We look forward to seeing
you on launchpad-users!

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net