Specifications to improve Rosetta's template view.

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 12 10:11:56 GMT 2007

--- Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> ha scritto:
> It sounds to me like he is suggesting prioritising
> translations with known
> errors (such as translations identified as wrong by
> bug reports). Seems
> like a good idea, no idea how it would be
> implemented though.

Interesting idea...

Rosetta should have some sort of link with the bug
reports, maybe with a box (like the statistics one)
reporting the bugs of the package...

Don't know how the prioritising method could be
implemented though... a column to sort by in the
language template with the number of bugs...

Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>